Exp Dental Hygienist seeking for 1-2 days of work
I am hoping to find 1-3 days of work.
I have been actively practicing since 2006, I have:
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene (VCC)
- Bachelor of Dental Sciences (UBC)
- experience working for Periodontists
- the ability to speak fluent English and Chinese
- experience treating a diversity of patients including those with disabilities (have done debridement when patients were under General Anasthetic
- experience and am comfortable in administering L.A.
- experience in using digital, non-digital, drum xray systems
- knowledge using Cleardent, Digident, Abledent, Dentrix, Mercedes, and am very computer competent
- Velscope, oral cancer screening
- Sedation therapy
I am currently hoping to find 1-2 days of work in the VANCOUVER, RICHMOND AREA.
$38-$42/hour with a 3 month review
Ideally Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays
Available immediately, permanent p/t ideal, temping ok
Available to work between 7am-7pm
Excellent references available upon request
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you =)