Seeking a part time Dental Assistant position utilizing excellent skills in providing dental support through team work and managing administrative tasks.
2015-2016 KDM Dental College Calgary, AB, Canada
2007-2013 BPK Institute of Health Science Dharan, Nepal
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
2017-2018 Registered Dental Assistant Tower Dental clinic, Calgary,AB
• Worked chair side assisting family dentist with all dental procedures, making patients feel as relaxed as possible and preparing them for treatment.
• Expose and process dental X-rays; maintain patient records and lab equipment; sterilize instruments; assist office manager with patient scheduling, billing and insurance claims; and educate patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
• Maintain clean, sterile and positive environments optimizing patient comfort and safety.
• Built a loyal patient following; frequently requested by patients to serve as their dental assistant.
• Gained experience fabricating crowns, pouring impressions, trimming models and assisting with extractions, impactions, fillings, local anesthesia, suture placements/removals and biopsies.
2016-2017 Registered Dental Assistant (Temporary Position) Various clinics, Calgary,AB
• Assisted Dentists and Registered Dental Assistants in all tasks.
• Prepared patients and equipment.
• Provided assistance in dental procedures.
• Sterilized and organized dental equipment.
• Maintained cleanliness of the office and dental area.
• Take digital dental radiographs
• Monitored radiation safety procedures and protocol.
2016-March Way Finder Peter Lougheed Hospital
• Give direction on which path to follow to the people/patients who are lost or personally take them to the specific department of the hospital that they want to go.
• Help disable people in wheelchair to get to the specific location.
2016-March Food Server Drop In Centre
• Make the dinner plate ready, by placing different dishes on the plate .
• Clean the buffet area after work and organize.
Skills And Abilities
Teeth polishing | Dental Radiographs| Panaromic Xray|
Bleaching Tray | Instrument Sterilization| Dental impressions| temporary crown|
Operatory Preparation | Preliminary Oral Health Exams | Fluoride & Sealant Applications
| Tracker| Clear Dent| Gold
Professional Affiliations And Certifications
Registered Dental Assistant
CPR- Healthcare provider
Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Nepal
Volunteering Experience: DI Centre, Peter Lougheed Hospital and also participated various Dental Camps and Dental Education Programs in Nepal.
Available upon request.